Great! The file uploaded properly. Now click the 'Verify my file' button to complete the process.

All About Universe Arounds Me: Say No To Drugs !!!
Custom Search

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Say No To Drugs !!!






We do know all this platform/slogan/campaign or what ever it called by name. I do agree with this actions, who concern about ourselves, future children or anyone in this earth.

My family experienced this one onto our own family, my younger brother. How drugs took his life away. I wasn't a perfect person tho, I admit I ever tried marijuana or ganja or grass what ever it called. I used it for 13 times everytime I had final examination at school before to calm my brain so I could get better brain for concentrating in doing my examninations because it can make me laugh. I disliked stress in every condition, I like calm condition full of laugh.

It was so great effects but I didn't want to be addict for it, since I read and one time at school there was a league from anti drugs organization with police men,they explained how dangerous this drugs could be. Even they showed that drugs can break the spoon and the cow's skin. We know that cow's skin is thicker than human's skin. I couldn't imagine if it happen to me. At same time at night my dear friend from my childhood was passed away because of the drugs. It was scared me and help me to understand how dangerous it is. I don't want to waste my life because of it which same thing happen to him.
Lucky, I just tried until there only, never tried more advance drugs than marijuana was.

It then happened to my younger sister and my elder sister.

The use of drugs can e in portion only based on the needs of what kind of treatment the users' needs. Not more than that. We do understand everything in this life can not be over reacted. over likes, over dislikes, over hatred, over loving etc. Everything has to in its portioned.

This was happened to my own family though. My sister used to take ecstasy since she like to go to discotheques, and my younger brother was used the ampthemane type it called putaw and shabu-shabu in Indonesia ( I don't understand what it called abroad there-red ). And they used it in over dosage portions.

Maybe when they used these they felt happy in life, I could understand this due of my experience using marijuana. I was happy and life seems beautiful, no problem at all. But then, it made them addicted to it. To build their confidence, I guess so.

Time passed by, my brother became so strange as like an alien, same too as my sister. We didn't know at first what happened with them, how they could be like this. My brother & sister became so annoying person, dislike to hear any advice and become anti-social to their own family.

Due to their addiction, they needed more money to buy it. They stealed money of my parents and sometimes sold the things what we have at home, if my parents didn't give them money, without our acknoledgment. Finally, I realize what happened to my own family, because my friends told me, that it was the shymptom of drugs' addiction. He was a future doctor at that time and he adviced me to bring them to the consultation or hospitalized them in special place for drug users.

And It wasn't only happened to our family only, some of our neighbour had same problems. Then, my family and others neighbours put them at same pshyciatric who can handle this matter. and put them everytime they were in deep-addiction many times in special consultation based on religion term-courses in Indonesia of course.

The worst is, that it was like they stayed in the devil's circle. Could not go out and healed easily. After finishing the course, they could be good for few months, but then again they would start again since we couldn't control with who they hang-out with. And It is not our place to blame someone else' s right. We should see and over-view that perhaps the family was the problem. Sometimes, my parents sent them out of the city to our home town so far from Jakarta, but still at same path too the parents always love them once they said they wanted to coming back and start new life. again and again they fell into the same path once they came back to Jakarta. mmany times happened that police caught my brother had the drugs with him and his friends. Many times, we should took him out from the jail and brought him to pschyatric to consult and treatments hospitalized.

It costed my parents lots for the treatments. So expensive in here. It made us broke, but that what we should do to make the family as one as we used to have before.

The end, my brother passed away. i warned him 3 months before he died, that he would lose his own life once he can't stop it. Then at one day, it was happened. He was comma for a week in hospital, we found him on the street and brought him home. He died at 7 am.

My sister now still under the consistent theraphy. She should take medicine eerytime to make her in balance mind. And we should know that this kind of drugs can make people demotivated for things in this beautiful life. they are not dead, but they have no life either. It is hardly to mend this. And I see the facts of how bad is the drugs is.

She tries, we as family tries in our best effort to make her back in her life again. We try to make her happy that she doesn't need any drugs to make her life happy, just needs a family's shoulder to hang-on.

So here I am now, to tell you how this can be bad to us. Stay away from drugs, don't be afraid of lack confidence to proof to this life that we are exist. There are so much friends who loves us as the way we are, specially our family. they never stop to love us in good and bad times, just sometimes in different way.

Here are links that can make you understand how bad drugs is & how to sort-out the heaven dreams of devils' offer. Stay alert & Stay Aware. Don't let this happen to us or our own beloved family & friends.

http://www.saynotodrugs.org.uk
http://www.girlshealth.gov

No comments: